In addition to the clinical services offered, the Ann Arbor Center aslo provides training, consultation, and educational services, including those listed below:
- Autism: Agency/School Training.
- Year long training of agency personnel to learn the DIR/Floortime methods of Stanley Greenspan MD and Serena Wieder PhD. Includes learning how to establish the PLAY Project TM model in the community setting.
- Developmental and Behavioral Pediatric Workshops:
- Autism. Introduction to the PLAY Project TM.
- Autism. Level 2: Helping Children with High Functioning Autism Gain Social Skills.
- Children Who Learn Differently. A workshop on ADHD, LD and School Related Problems.
- Pediatric Pain Management: A Professional Course